Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
going to pick-up my new '08 today and can not make up my mind on the color.

red or black? what color looks better?

·
Witty Line Here
3,615 Posts
First, I'll say that's a great problem to have! Congrats on picking up your new ride!

My vote is black, but then again, I have a DX and am a bit biased! :) Red does look nice though. Not too much help I know.

Vote = Black!

·
Registered
337 Posts
I like the red....but of course it would look better with a black frame......:hidesbeh:

·
Banned
579 Posts
I like the red

·
gRRR
239 Posts
RED is unique, BLACK seems to be what everyone else already has (which always got me wondering, in a parking lot if all bikes were black would you recognize the V-Rod? I bet you wouldn't without a closer look).

Again, that's my opinion - never liked black bikes (besides they get pretty warm in summer). And yes, I'll be putting some money down in replacing the black parts on my bike with red ones (the opposite from what everyone else is doing on their DXs :D
Wish they had RED tires, that would be AWESOME! Imagine a RED burnout... :angeldev:

·
Registered
911 Posts
The red one.
No, black! No, get the red one. Black!! No, RED!

Welcome, Vega, they are both a piece of art in their own way. It's got to talk to YOU

·
Premium Member
640 Posts
Red!

·
Witty Line Here
3,615 Posts
dviry said:
RED is unique, BLACK seems to be what everyone else already has (which always got me wondering, in a parking lot if all bikes were black would you recognize the V-Rod? I bet you wouldn't without a closer look).
I've had an 03A and the 07DX. Can't say I recall ever parking in a lot with another V-Rod...Except at a V-Rod get together. Much less parked with all black ones! :stilpoke:

dviry said:
Wish they had RED tires, that would be AWESOME! Imagine a RED burnout...
Your wish is granted, no matter how crazy it is! :stilpoke:

Attachments

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Black, the only thing better than the Black with Silver frame is Anodized with a Silver frame. ( Unless its a DX than Black & Black is king)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
IIII for red / IIII for black

Thanks everyone for your comments - Still can't decide

·
gRRR
239 Posts
Neo541 said:
Your wish is granted, no matter how crazy it is! :stilpoke:
Now THAT'S what I am talking about! Wish my wife would give me that answer more often :chair: We just have to find some for the V-Rod now :D

BTW, VEGA, I guess you'd better add a poll to this thread to make tracking results easier... Just my .02 cents...

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
that Candy Red is the way to go....it looks simply fantastic in the sun light!!!

·
Dark Side
560 Posts
I'd do black but as already stated I own a DX so I'm biased. On the other hand they have one of the red ones here at my dealer and I gotta say that color is beautiful. Pictures just don't do it justice once you've seen one. The paint looks deep with a ton of metallic. I'll still have to put my vote for black though.:D

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
VEGA said:
IIII for red / IIII for black

Thanks everyone for your comments - Still can't decide
Just think of it this way, One day you will Bore of the color Red, Its boring and a Fad so think of it as if you go Red it will cost you a couple Extra $1000's when you need to get new skins or have your's painted. Black and Silver compliment each other and will hold your interest longer.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts