Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need a 240 new rear wheel for 07 VRSCX. Shop quoted $629 for a stock 240 rear wheel from Harley. I think I can get a better bang for my buck but need help in locating a better option. If anyone could provide me a link or price for a non-stock or even a stock wheel it would be much appreciated. Price and quality matter. My front wheel is a RC componant polished. I do not want to pay $1500 for a RC rear wheel.
Thanks!!

·
Gone
9,302 Posts
Post in the classifieds here #1, watch EBay #2. Same wheel as an AW also.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the quick replys. How much is an "F" wheel and where can I purchase it for the best price. I will post in the classifides I am currently in Frederick MD. If you could shoot me a link or PM me with any deals or options you know about that would help out considerably.

·
** Place ad here **
1,460 Posts
Thanks for the quick replys. How much is an "F" wheel and where can I purchase it for the best price. I will post in the classifides I am currently in Frederick MD. If you could shoot me a link or PM me with any deals or options you know about that would help out considerably.
The F wheel is about the same price (629.00 at Zanotti's).. but it weighs much less and looks much better IMHO..

·
Elephant Motors Rock
3,505 Posts
Hogpro has an enormous selection of wheels and are great to deal with.

·
Premium Member
11,280 Posts
H-D Part number fro a VRSCX rear wheel is 41528-07. INcludes bearings and sleeve and disc.

Chicago Harley has a stock rear wheel for $503.

Zanotti's has them for $516.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts