Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My V-Rod is a 2002 june model, I was wondering if there was any recalls on the 02 models, as i bought my bike second hand from a friend of mine am i able to get any recall work done ? It hasnt been to the H-D Dealer for any recalls as yet. It has 2000 klm (1200 miles) on the clock.

·
Registered
10,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Robyyy said:
My V-Rod is a 2002 june model, I was wondering if there was any recalls on the 02 models, as i bought my bike second hand from a friend of mine am i able to get any recall work done ? It hasnt been to the H-D Dealer for any recalls as yet. It has 2000 klm (1200 miles) on the clock.
I rang my local HD dealer he said come in for the 5000 service and we will log your details and inform you of any recalls or the guy you bought bike from should pass them on to you.Is there a way i can check my vin # to see if there was any recalls on my bike? :helpme:

·
Registered
10,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Crash said:
A good dealer will do it over the phone if you give them the VIN.
Crash, Thanks i will ring them Monday and see if they will do that.

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Robyyy there are no recalls at all that I am aware of on the 02 v-rods. The only recall at all is on the 03 fuel flange.

Max

·
Registered
230 Posts
Max said:
Robyyy there are no recalls at all that I am aware of on the 02 v-rods. The only recall at all is on the 03 fuel flange.

Max

Max, I was also told that some early 2004's were affected by the fuel flange recall. Just some more info for you guys with 2004's that you may want to check into.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts