Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
'03 VRSCA parts sale
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought my first HD - a wrecked 03 VRSCA that's already had a little done to it. I need a few things that I'd rather buy used to save money.

Radiator/Oil cooler/electric fans/oil lines (the whole assembly)
Front forks (just top half but complete will do, too)
Speedometer cluster covers, top and bottom halves
Lower, front, right (if sitting on bike) frame section
Regular or reduced reach handlebars

Thanks for any heads up's to these parts!!

·
Jarhead
598 Posts
Just a heads up. The radiator assembly has been superseded. You are going to have a difficult time finding a replacement on the cheap. Still, I will keep an eye out for ya. Keep us up to date on your progress.

·
'03 VRSCA parts sale
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
From project to parting out in three days...

Well, after some number crunching, I see that I'd be in too deep to repair this bike. Soooo, I now have a sweet V-Rod to part out :broke:

Better luck next time!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Where ya at? I'd be interested in the bike if u sell it whole and are close to NY

·
Killer Service Inc.
8,929 Posts
pinwheels cycle on e-bay

·
'03 VRSCA parts sale
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Where ya at? I'd be interested in the bike if u sell it whole and are close to NY
I'm in NC. Thanks for the offer, but I've already parted a good portion of it out at auction. The rest as time permits. It's been a lot of fun and I've learned quite a bit by removing all these parts and reading through the manual. One hell of a machine!

·
'03 VRSCA parts sale
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OK, I'll put the forks back on the shelf then
Oh man.. that would have been perfect! But I had so much in it to start with that parting out was the only way I was going to make a profit.

Thank you VERY much for thinking of me with the forks! I appreciate it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts