Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
coaltrain
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys thought I would take a minute to give some info out that I just ran across. After looking for several weeks for a chin spoiler I ran across a guy in the Halifax area of Nova Scotia by the name of Christopher. Let me start off by saying I spoke with him for some time and this guy is very knowledgable of custom fiberglass work not to mention a very nice guy in general. we spoke of the extreme cost of the fiberglass kits comming from Europe and what is available in the states here. He currently has the mold and is producing a chin spoiler for the Vrod, which I will try to attach a picture of for about 80 bucks.I know a lot of you guys are wanting the HD chin spoiler that has been discontinued, which im sure he could re create. He is interested in talking to everyone on the forum about what they would like to have made rear fenders front fenders, airbox covers, Vrod or otherwise. I cant post all the pictures he sent me but i can say this,he has 25 years experience making custom fiberglass parts for bikes, and the work that he does is top notch and very very reasonable. He is asking for people near the halifax area to allow him to use their bike for templates or parts from other locations shipped, and in return a substantial deduction on the price of parts developed. Give him a call or Email him. Telephone 902-757-3150 Email [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
197 Posts
Thats awesome. Is he doing custom work or just molded stock parts?

·
coaltrain
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He will do what ever you want if you send him a sketch of something custom or a part he can work off of.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Id like to find a skinny framed fender that id like the ones on the market are so so...

·
The Big Bad Wolf
301 Posts
Yeah some fenders that are designed for a 300-mike rear end that ACTUALLY follow the curve of the wheel would be nice.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts