Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for rear turn signals, Who makes the best one for the V-Rod and were to get it. I am going to use the Rizoma rear brackets that mount on the shocks. looking for lights, some pictures would be nice.

Thanks Steve

·
1,738 Posts
http://www.heavycycles.com/

check out his ultimate rear lighting package with the crome Duce style Rear Signals for the Rizoma brackets. I think there are pictures in his Gallery. Many of the members choose just the Stage 2 tail-light, but I am gettng the total package as it adds tail light and stop sight functions to the turn signals. Pricy but if you search the forum you will see that those who have them swear by the qualtity and performance. Its a safety issue. Tell Joe I sent you.

Fred

·
spit happens
5,532 Posts
People have gone with the deuce lights.People have also done it with the 'mini bullets'.When I get the extra cash I'm gonna go with Doc's stage 2 set/up.

·
Craig Fehr
2,506 Posts
My vote is for Heavycycles (DrHeathenScum). His stuff looks great, they are super bright, and the quality of their products is second to none.

I went with the Stage 2 taillight with the rear turn signals (turn signals have integrated run and brake lights as well).

I chose the Chris Products rear signals and mounted them directly to the rear fender (I have the Rizoma relocators however I chose not to use them - IMO mounting them to the fender was a little cleaner).

To me there is no other way to go. Check Heavycycles out!

Attachments

·
Registered
984 Posts
ronzer said:
Looking for rear turn signals, Who makes the best one for the V-Rod and were to get it. I am going to use the Rizoma rear brackets that mount on the shocks. looking for lights, some pictures would be nice.

Thanks Steve
Heavycycles are the only way to go. I just instaled mine, and the cagers behind me better have there shades on! Had Joe do a set of duce turn signals and stage 2 taillight with strobes. Install was simple and quick, great instrutions. :hyper: Thanks Joe. Thanks Max for the site. :ride:

:biker:

·
I seek only water...
1,029 Posts
Ronzer, there are a lot of Heavycycles fans on this site, myself included. I have a Stage 2 will tell you it is BRIGHT. Also cleans up the dogass.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts