Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up a 2011 Night Rod and the plate has already been moved to the side. But I can’t find any decent solution for integrated turn signals or something similar to finish cleaning up the back end... can someone point me in the right direction?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
149 Posts
I just picked up a 2011 Night Rod and the plate has already been moved to the side. But I can’t find any decent solution for integrated turn signals or something similar to finish cleaning up the back end... can someone point me in the right direction?

I bought one from Ali express. Been using it for a while and it works fine and is bright in the daylight also. Here is the one I bought but for your bike.

£68.94 | LED Fender Eliminator Integrated Tail Light Smoked Bar For Harley V-Rod 2012 13 14 15 16 17 Models

·
Registered
149 Posts
Thanks, how is the install?

Don’t splice the wires. Just spend a bit of money and purchase the connectors and the terminals so you do it correctly. Keep in mind when you install any of these you will need to cut the bag mount that is on the support bar otherwise it will show.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts