Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Riding the good life
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a Dunlop OEM from the rear that has less than 1,000 miles on it, I am interested in buying it.

If you changed to another brand and have one of these taking up space, let me know.

if you have the 02 OEM mirrors in good shape, I am interested in a set. Mine have worn through on the edges, went from silver to green around the edges so I'd like to get a replacement set.

·
VRF0RUMS ORIGINAL
5,763 Posts
Rich Moran said:
Anyone have a Dunlop OEM from the rear that has less than 1,000 miles on it, I am interested in buying it.

If you changed to another brand and have one of these taking up space, let me know.

if you have the 02 OEM mirrors in good shape, I am interested in a set. Mine have worn through on the edges, went from silver to green around the edges so I'd like to get a replacement set.
Rich, I have a set of chrome 04' VRSCB's if you can use them and your interested let me know.

·
Riding the good life
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Biker Bill said:
Rich, I have a set of chrome 04' VRSCB's if you can use them and your interested let me know.
Bill, thans but am looking and think I have found the OEM 02 tpye which are silver coated, not chrome.

Rich

·
Riding the good life
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
TTT, found the mirrors, need the rear tire. is everyone now using their Dunlops instead of changing out to different rears?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts