Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have this rear fender from http://www.breathlessperformance.com/products/V-Rod First Page.asp or one similar to it.
I'm looking for some more options. a fender thats short and flows with the tire, this is a nice one but i wanted to see if there were any others before i order it. Also has anyone ordered anything from them before?

Attachments

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Ernie"BP" has sent me a few things and all have been Great!I run the Rick's fender which is not quite as Fancy!:cool:

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ya, i've seen that one. It looks like it fell off the space shuttle. I like the way the brake light is molded in there, but it's just too "airy" for what i'm looking for. Thanks for the link though.

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Bike looks really sweet except weres the other front rotor?:confused:

·
Geezer
13,343 Posts
We don't need no sitnkin brakes!

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
I just noticed to the Forks and headlight also!You really have done allot but with the stock type paint job it's very Low Key!:cool:

·
Ghost Rider
533 Posts
The other thing I don't like (my taste vs. its owner) its the license plate and tailight. IMHO, the VRod has a great flowing line with the integrated taillamp.

As to the missing front rotor, I would add a third one if I could...

·
Registered
284 Posts
What a great looking bike. I think the front mud guard (fender) looks realy functional, as opposed to all the stone marks I have due to the small stock unit.
The rear end is neat, however, would it still accept the HD mounting kit for the pac rack and back rest?
Those pipes look better than I expected. I'm just about to purchase the V&H units, but want the Power Commander first. Would be good to see these in real life somewhere here in Australia.

·
Registered
10,065 Posts
I have ordered the fender from ernie at breathless, it shipped yesterday and should have it monday. I will let you guys know.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts