Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
riders, mount up!
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aw crapp, I came out to my bike after running into the H-depot to find some guys picking up a bunch of trim pieces that slid off their truck when they backed out. One piece hit my bike right next to the tail light and BAMM I have my first dent. I have the drivers info but, sure would like bike fixxed now.
So how about it guys. Any one have a Smokey Gold/Vivid Black rear fender out there that they will part with? I'll go get cash from him and change it over insted of loosing my bike for days on end.
Thanks, Jake

·
riders, mount up!
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump

·
riders, mount up!
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
back to the top. any one?
bump...

·
riders, mount up!
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bump, I'm still looking.

·
Ray Connor
1,785 Posts
Yours should be aluminum, I have had three sucsessful attempts at hail dent removal. Tyson took my 100th airbox to one for me at first and you could never tell. Worth a shot to stop by one.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Hit and Run

I went to Homodepot and had someone sideswipe the entire passenger side of my work truck $3500.00 in damages and no one saw a thing!:banghead:

·
riders, mount up!
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Yours should be aluminum, I have had three sucsessful attempts at hail dent removal. Tyson took my 100th airbox to one for me at first and you could never tell. Worth a shot to stop by one.
Well I did go and drop it by auto body shop after it happened, I was told they would pop the dent for like $20 but may have to re-paint the whole rear fender because of the clear coat missing in that spot plus now it might not match the rest of my bike when done. I got the guys insurance involved, but that D*ckheaded driver claimed he had nothing to do with it and had no idea of how my bike got the dent in the first place. So in the end they offered me a settlement check of $172.50 what they felt my fender was worth. So not enough to fix it and paint, clear, blend--- and now re-place my LED tail light after one of the top tabs broke from the fender being tweaked... I wish i could just find another one, but like the color they must be made of gold-- or -- that unattaineum crapp!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts