Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My RCC TURBO{ONLY} is for sale [I got a New Bigger one}.It has made 241rwhp,and over 200+mph.It will be rebuilt with new seals for the new owner.So it will be as good as New!They Cost $750.00 for a new one.Plus My Turbo has also been Polished and Heat Painted. I'll take $600.00+ shipping:deal: !I'll even throw in a few other goodies if you want to make your own kit:kaz:

http://www.1130cc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68548

Attachments

·
I'm Bored
1,741 Posts
Holy Cow! Someone better jump on this one quick! Is it just the turbo or does it include the header pipes and downtube? Plenum? I may be interested so let me know quick.

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sgtrage said:
Holy Cow! Someone better jump on this one quick! Is it just the turbo or does it include the header pipes and downtube? Plenum? I may be interested so let me know quick.
sgtrage,

Ahhhhhh your gonna spoil the Secret Xtra's:spank: !

I'm adding the RCC Plenum 'It's been modified' ,and about $100.00 in Mandrel bent Aluminum with special end caps.;)

I thought I'd offer it here 1st before e-bay.

As it's also a piece of HD Motorcycle Racing History-

'1st 200+mph V-rod Turbo Charger anywhere :notworth: '

Man I'm might have to raise the Price now:hidesbeh: ...........

Attachments

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
louballs said:
i wouldnt even have the slightest clue how to install that or else i might take it
louballs,
You would need a fabricator or buddy with some welding skill's,but it's allot easier then building a Big Bore or Stroker Motor.:deal:
Another thing is it will never run out of Power like a NOS System:angeldev: !
It's not a couple hour bolt on,but for the right person it would be a Great Project for 1/2 the price of a new setup! :kaz:

·
Feeling lost
998 Posts
PM sent :deal:

·
Registered
97 Posts
what engine work would it need

to install this how much engine work would need to be done ie porting new heads ect?

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Grifter said:
to install this how much engine work would need to be done ie porting new heads ect?
keep the boost below10lbs and your stock motor would be fine.Turn up the boost to 15-20lbs and Headstuds and low comp piston's would be just fine.Boost is a WONDERFUL THING THAT OUR V-ROD'S LOVE:kaz: !

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
willygonewrong said:
is the turbo still forsale
I'm sorry if you did'nt get me e-mail:lamer: ?I have a deal pending,but won't know for sure till Monday:wazzup: .
Thank's 4 askin, and I'll let you know what ever happen's:broke: .

1 - 13 of 13 Posts