Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
AIM Bagger Edition
7,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like some good prices at Ray Price's HD dealership in Raleigh NC.

2009 Muscles for $ 13,499.00

2010 Muscles for $ 15,499.00

....and it says they have V-Rod demo bikes to ride as well.

1126 South Saunders Street
Raleigh, NC 27603-2204, United States
(919) 832-2261
www.rayprice.com

·
Dean
775 Posts
They have a nice dealership there. They always have a lot of bikes in stock.

They also have a used HD parts store a few doors down. Whenever I am in NC for work....I usually swing by and spend an hour or so snooping around.

·
AIM Bagger Edition
7,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice friendly dealership to visit. We race against them and they are almost always one of the top qualifiers with some big MPH passes in the Top Fuel world. Ray Price and his team are a great bunch of guys with a formidable rider named Joey Sternotti.

We usually stop in to visit on our way to the Rock.

If you haven't been they have a 1/4 mile tree when you walk in the front door. Ray Price who's a drag racing legend had friends do burnouts on the new floor with Top Fuel bikes and they epoxied with clear over the rubber marks. Coming in the front door it resembles the starting line of a drag strip.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I just came across this thread. I work in Sales at Ray Price. We still have two 09's here. I bought the other 2009 for myself haha.

We have one showroom 09, we have one demo that is an 09 and another chrome yellow 2011 demo as well.

Everytime any of the other sales guys here need info on the v-rod they always grab me to share my knowledge.

I have a joke here that everytime I start up my VROD to show off the pipes for anyone else I should get 5 dollars for wear and tear coverage haha.

·
Registered
25 Posts
congrats on your new bike ultrashock; how much for the 09 OTD?, does it has ABS and security sistem?
Mine has lojack and security no ABS (we have one with ABS it just happened to be in our display upstairs and I forgot about it before pulling the trigger on mine).

I dont remember the price of mine, it was before we lowered it even more. All you do for OTD is add in the gov't stuff. 3% tax, doc. fee, and like 65 for the tag.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts