Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
I see a supercharger kit you need to sell me.

I don't want you to work too hard.....I'll help alleviate the burden :)

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I see a supercharger kit you need to sell me.

I don't want you to work too hard.....I'll help alleviate the burden :)

Thanks, appreciate the offer but I think I’ll be ok! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
"Vrod King"
847 Posts
Interesting frame color. Last time I saw one that color, it was in a flood and didn't swim too well.

·
Premium Member
1,517 Posts
Revo engine with REAL old & worn patina available !

That engine with the S.C. is going to be WAY too pretty for a Rat Rod mor3nazo ! I'll up the ante' on the other guys here and pull my old looking 1130 out, leave it dirty and ship it free to you with a check for $ 6000 so you can free return ship that pretty new S.C. engine to me - you really don't want that clean, nice & shiny new engine in a Rat Rod frame - I can easily fix that obvious styling problem for you, happy to help ! :D

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That engine with the S.C. is going to be WAY too pretty for a Rat Rod mor3nazo ! I'll up the ante' on the other guys here and pull my old looking 1130 out, leave it dirty and ship it free to you with a check for $ 6000 so you can free return ship that pretty new S.C. engine to me - you really don't want that clean, nice & shiny new engine in a Rat Rod frame - I can easily fix that obvious styling problem for you, happy to help ! :D

Now see that’s the beauty of the rat rod. Old skool, weathered, strong, tried and tested gets fused with modern, powerful, reliability...

Plus $6k would just cover the engine go fast bits. Not to mention the engine work and the last of the HM kit...ever!

·
Premium Member
1,517 Posts
Believe me I know what you got there and it's gonna be a cool ass ride big time ! I wanted one of those HM S.C. kits - that right there is a slick ass setup - too bad he's shut it down if he builds another few for a group buy I'm in - much better than the Turbo IMHO just for the lower RPM tq. and super sano installation and clean look. But Hey - One last chance for me here- don't you think a old nasty Turbo setup hanging off the Rt. side on some rusty brackets would look better on the kickstand ? How about with a big bent aluminum intercooler ? If so I'll include it with my old dirty patina engine and 6K. Good Luck with your build ! Keep us up to date with photos, they be much appreciated ! :blahblah: :D

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Update to the engine build

And something small but a main part of the “ratrod” design

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Had to get the Zodiac internal throttle barrel turned down to fit in my bars. All wiring, throttle and hydraulic lines will be routed through the drag bars.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts