Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Big Daddy!
975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D I contacted a seller on E-bay to ask a question about color on Raptor shift lights. He replied to my question, so I thought why not ask him about a group buy for 1130cc.com members. I have no interest in this deal other then helping out fellow forum members, here is his response:

I'd definitely be interested in setting up a group purchase. Here's the breakdown:

0-5 people : $95 shipped
6-10 people : $92 shipped
10+ people : $89.99 shipped

I could offer red, green, amber or blue shift lights.

Let me know if this is something you're interested in and we'll move forward.

Best regards,
Daniel
www.rdspeed.com

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Fellas:

It looks like you guys already have a vendor who can supply this forum with a good price on Raptor Shift Lights. I sold a shift light and was asked about a group buy by the thread starter. I was in no way trying to solicit business on your website; that's what the supporting vendors are for. We support a couple of online communities, as you can see on our website, so I understand the importance of keeping non-supporting advertisements off of the site.

As far as the price goes, I wasn't trying to make the deal look better than it is. I can only go so low on the price at my current level with Raptor, so I was offering my best price to vrodharleyguy, nothing more.

This is a nice site you guys have here. Take care. :)

·
Lifetime Member
5,212 Posts
R&D Speed said:
Hey Fellas:

It looks like you guys already have a vendor who can supply this forum with a good price on Raptor Shift Lights. I sold a shift light and was asked about a group buy by the thread starter. I was in no way trying to solicit business on your website; that's what the supporting vendors are for. We support a couple of online communities, as you can see on our website, so I understand the importance of keeping non-supporting advertisements off of the site.

As far as the price goes, I wasn't trying to make the deal look better than it is. I can only go so low on the price at my current level with Raptor, so I was offering my best price to vrodharleyguy, nothing more.

This is a nice site you guys have here. Take care. :)
Classy response!

·
Big Daddy!
975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have had further contact and Daniel said that he can sell them $87 shipped anywhere in the continental U.S with 10 people buying.

·
drag racer
6,699 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts