1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Movin' on....
5,297 Posts
:thumb: I think they would look hot!!!

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Brake rotor will cover the spikes in the middle. I know they have matching rotors. But its still not the look you will have with out. Little trick I learned after looking at 100s of wheels . Put your thumb over the center and you will get a better ideal what its going to look like on your bike .

·
INFANTRYMAN
715 Posts
Most rims are a waist if your going to use the stock brake rotors, as it will cover most of it like said above.

I photoshoped a number of rims on to a DX to see how they would look, and came to the same issue.

So I researched the 360 brakes, and would allow the rims to be seen. If your going to drop the coin, I would suggest getting the 360 brakes, way more coin but pointless if you spend 3K plus and not be able to see the damn things.

360 brakes:

http://www.360brake.com/index.htm

·
Chad
263 Posts
really like the rim, maybe on my Nighttrain but for my DX....not so much.

·
** Place ad here **
1,460 Posts
The 360 brake systems installation guide states "360 Brakes can only be used on a wide glide style fork set"... I would have to assume that our v-rod does not fall into this category...

·
MODOHOLIC ANONYMOUS
7,448 Posts
suicide out the front brake.. i am considering this even though i have matching rotors

·
Registered
600 Posts
The 360 brake systems installation guide states "360 Brakes can only be used on a wide glide style fork set"... I would have to assume that our v-rod does not fall into this category...
It appears they have a variety of fitments available. they even have a picture of a jap sportbike with two brake installed between upside down forks. Renegade is on the list of manufacturers the 360 Brake will fit so if you have an extra 2 grand i think you should give them a call. I would bet they could make it work.

·
In the Shark Tank!!!
1,633 Posts
I think V-Shop installed a set of 360 brakes on a V-Rod recently.. PM him.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts