Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
buried alive oplin50
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its been a slow week in the mail box here folks. If you have something, or was supposed to check back with a company/dealership, then now is the time. see list here. http://www.1130cc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65502

We need all kinds of door prizes for the banquet the last night of the rally. Thanks to members and Companies involved this is one of the highlights of the rally every year. I am always amazed with the generosity of our membership.

Nothing too big....nothing to small! Vrod related or not! also need items for kids and the ladies.

When I receive the item, I will take pix of it and, along with the credit going to whomever you choose, will post to a special section where everyone can check in on what's been donated and see who the donator was! I will keep this updated until the Rally, then credit will be given when the item is awarded. So here is a chance to give back to a great community found here on the forums, and for those businesses to get some awesome PR in front of a very dedicated group.
If you know someone at the local dealership, or other local companies, please mention the rally and the perks of donating and grab some loot! can use ANYTHING - Hats, shirts, gift certificates of any kind, parts, chrome, Motorcycles, ANYTHING! Im starting late this year due to some unforeseen circumstances so I need HELP hitting the bushes folks! Thanks in advance! and see you in KC!

Any questions, please contact myself at [email protected] or Max.

Rob Lewis
ProjectV Coordinator
aka the UPSMAN

Shipping address is
Rob Lewis
3610 Cypress Drive
Webb City, Mo 64870

·
Premium Member
1,513 Posts
I'll make you a deal. I'll buy if you will fly for a $50.00 gift certificate. Can I pay pal it to Max or do you have an address for pay pal. If you have a pay pal account pm me with it.

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Rob I did get the certificate from Joe and I also have several vest here with the BADROD racing logo embroidered in the back of them to be given away at the rally thanks to Jeff Hoover.

·
Ms. Subtle
12,179 Posts
i have some surprises in the works.. i have to finish them up and they will be on their way to you .. hopefully by the first of next week

·
Registered
5,869 Posts
Rob - I just picked up four T-shirts donated by Harv's Harley-Davidson / Wyman Racing of Macedon NY. (great folks!)

I can ship 'em or bring 'em.

·
buried alive oplin50
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Badrod and Red-Rod Donate!

"BAD ROD" Jeff hoover donates several Bad Rod Racing embroidered vests, and Red-Rod aka Joe donates a 50.00 gift certificate to the forum Store! sEE THE LIST HERE. http://www.1130cc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65502 RUB THOSE DEALERS AND GET US SOME MORE STUFF! nOTHING TOO BIG, NOTHING TO SMALL! Thanks to all!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts