1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Bad luck depository
545 Posts
I have them, no air flow problem yet. Its only been up to 100 so I think I will be ok. A guy on the forum sels them if you go thru him here shipping if free!

·
Registered
325 Posts
1hagop said:
I have them, no air flow problem yet. Its only been up to 100 so I think I will be ok. A guy on the forum sels them if you go thru him here shipping if free!
I should've known better to look at the forum before buying mine off eBay. Bought mine for $25 then spent another $40 for chrome treatment at the local plater in Santa Ana.

:banghead:

Installed the pair last weekend and love it ... a very nice accent to the front end for sure! I wouldn't worry about airflow restrictions, though ... I was more worried about the gravel, leaves, cigarette butts and other crap that kept collecting.

·
Pineland Underground
14,737 Posts
I got a set of those. Bought them from handydan; worked real well too. Took them off for a cleaning the other day; ended up spraypainting them with that touch-up paint from the VRod store and then followed up with a coat of Krylon clear-gloss paint. They look alot better than the plain finish. Cheap mod too.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
All 3 Kinds In Stock Ready To Ship.chrome /black /and Regular Thanks Bdvrod. chrome 40.00 black 25.00 regular 20.00 shipped. pay pal is [email protected] just specify what color. we will ship the next day thanks again.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts