Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
v -n*a*t*i*o*n.c*o*m
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would anyone be interested in Radiator Grills on their bikes.
I am in the process of making some.......Working out the bugs on my bike. They are going to look like the ones that BPP are making..but much cheaper in $$$$$$

·
v -n*a*t*i*o*n.c*o*m
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As soon as I get it perfected (Very Close) I will post some pics

·
v -n*a*t*i*o*n.c*o*m
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think I have it....Pics to follow. I have been orking on it while typing..... I am not using stainless steel. Found some polishid aluminum gutter mesh @ Home Depot. works great and looks great too. Bought 2 pieces of it. (Can make 2 out of 1 piece) for $2.38. And for you doubters out there I will post some pics. It really does look great

·
v -n*a*t*i*o*n.c*o*m
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bought 2 pieces because of the mistakes I knew I would make from trial and error

·
Registered
974 Posts
I am thinking you have a good idea.
What are you thinking on pricing ?
Back at you !
BobT

·
v -n*a*t*i*o*n.c*o*m
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Honestly don't know about $$$ yet. Definately Great price for Forum members.Not looking to make money (Iwill give materials list and tech help for free) Just a hobby guy. Not into it for business. But glad to help out forum members. need to borrows my wifes daughter's camera. My digital just died. But I will have them up soon

·
speeding safely
499 Posts
Polished Aluminum Gutter Mesh! From Home Depot no less.
How cool is that?!?

Now THAT's customization.

Can't wait to see the pics, and any general thoughts on the best way to cut and install would be cool.

·
If You Ain't Cav...
2,069 Posts
I would love to just have the flat pattern! I could get my own Gutter mesh and snips! But whatever, dude... I would love to support a forum member!

Mike

·
v -n*a*t*i*o*n.c*o*m
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Actually Crash. That is pretty close to what it looks like.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Glad to see that you are working on this project. This is exactly why forums are helpful. They provide an environment in which participants who share the same interest can exchange communication.

My appreciation goes also to Max who established and runs this forum. Without him, none of this would be happening. Max, send me you address so that I can send you a contribution to assist forum maintenance activities.

Best regards,

:cool:

·
P.E.
71 Posts
seems like i saw a company that already makes some for the V-Rod. I will look around and see if i can find the site again and post the link.

1 - 20 of 114 Posts