Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Smokebomb King
5,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was wondering if anyone in my area has ever been to do the 1/4 mile. A few of us want to go there, but their website doesn't mention any rules for bikers or what days would be good to go. I tried calling them, but the genius that answered referred me back to the website....and no I won't be bringing smoke bombs.

·
Sua Sponte
1,560 Posts
louballs said:
Was wondering if anyone in my area has ever been to do the 1/4 mile. A few of us want to go there, but their website doesn't mention any rules for bikers or what days would be good to go. I tried calling them, but the genius that answered referred me back to the website....and no I won't be bringing smoke bombs.
Sorry bro, but you have to take the smoke bombs. That is now your eternal stigma. Whenever the name "louballs" is mentioned, the word "smoke bomb" will undoubtedly make an appearance! :)

·
Smokebomb King
5,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
metallica0099 said:
Sorry bro, but you have to take the smoke bombs. That is now your eternal stigma. Whenever the name "louballs" is mentioned, the word "smoke bomb" will undoubtedly make an appearance! :)

Well in that case I better cross over the PA border and pick myself up some fountains too...

·
spit happens
5,534 Posts
louballs said:
You will need a fullface hemet,jacket(leather),gloves,and over the ankle protection.Most places will want full leathers if you hit 10.99 or 120mph or faster.

And Smoke Bombs:stilpoke:

·
Registered
5,869 Posts
Attaboy, Lou! Hit the track with that bad boy - as many years as I've been riding, it's still something I've never done.

·
Registered
5,869 Posts
louballs said:
You feeling OK? I don't think I "smoke bomb" anywhere in your post! :)
Just giving you some encouragement - hope you get on the track and get some good runs in. Don't let it go to your head! I may not be a track rat, but I can smoke the rear tire without using a wall... or a fuse...
:rofl:

·
Registered
63 Posts
louballs said:
haha nice one! I'll never use a wall!! Though i think my fueler needs some work because i drop that thing at very high rpms and it seems to just bog.

I told you my young padawan......I will teach you the ways of the force!

I am in for a run at the park, just say when!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts