Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mark I loaded your map and did some playing. Seat of the pants says the midrange is much stronger then before, I went topless and don't care for the noise but I can live withit for the gain. I may be alittle rich since I am running the Screamin Eagle slip ons and not v-modded. All in all that is a sweet map, I hope to get a chance to put it on a dyno with 5 gas in the next couple of weeks.

If you go topless I had read a couple of post about the clips, don't secure them simply raise them up like they would be when latched and push straight down and they pop right out, I figure they should save about 4 grams of weight, :).

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
The Clipless trick has been tested.
That would be about .0000001 Faster in the 1/4! :dance:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Looking for software upgrade

mjw930 said:
Attached is a modified file from my last dyno session. It's very close to the factory file with a little fuel added in the midrange. I will be posting a more comprehensive tune after my session on another dyno.

My '03 VRSCA setup:

SE Air Filter
V-Mod SE Slip Ons
HD 28T pulley
Topless
Race Tuner

Notes:
For Race Tuner Version 3.5.0 or the "-01B" version ONLY
Attached as .zip, you must unzip the file to retrieve the .MT2 tuning file
I am using 3.1.3 of the software. Where can I get an update to the software?

·
SNAFU
13,094 Posts
There's an upgrade Part Number for just the CD, your existing hardware lock will work with either program. I'll check my CD when I get home Thursday and post the Part Number or you can ask your dealer to look it up for you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.