Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my race tuner today, after almost three months, took the bike to the shop, SE heads, cams, 58 t.b., lets see how it all comes out!!

·
Registered
323 Posts
:popcorn

What cams did you go with? Thinking about doing this setup next winter.

Thanks

AJ

luisv-rod said:
I got my race tuner today, after almost three months, took the bike to the shop, SE heads, cams, 58 t.b., lets see how it all comes out!!

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
S.E cams, anything else for what i understand, will need aftermarket springs, and i just have the S.E, heads

·
Registered
577 Posts
luisv-rod said:
S.E cams, anything else for what i understand, will need aftermarket springs, and i just have the S.E, heads[/QUOT

Check with CAMKING or in the forum store. I think some of his cams can be used with the SE springs.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Any numbers yet?

Tony

·
Registered
56 Posts
I put on SE CNC heads, SE intake cams, R/t, and air filter. Came out with 118.3 and 76.9. I believe the tech did the dyno with the filter off to boost numbers because after putting on the V & H 2-1, I ended up with 109.9 and 72.6. However, I picked up a bunch in the low and mid range, and have gone from needing gas at around 120 miles to about 150. Same dyno, just different tech.

·
Registered
323 Posts
luisv-rod said:

HELLO!?! Any numbers yet???

Tony

1 - 7 of 7 Posts