Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Fireman/investigator
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where to get this part? Hales doesnt list it since its only on the Screaming Eagle site. PN 32132-04. Lists for $225, and no splicing :)

Greg

·
Fireman/investigator
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I looked at hales, and it does not show up in the catalog... I guess I will just call them with the part number

·
SNAFU
13,094 Posts
Hales requires a call to order the parts. They are a dealer, they can get any HD part.

·
COOLER RIDER
5,180 Posts
http://www.discountbiker.com

DISCOUNTBIKER
901 OAK LEAF COURT
ALTAMONTE SPRINGS, FL 32714

Fax or Telephone 407.822.7878

www.discountbiker.com

ALL PARTS AND ACCESORRIES ARE GENUINE NEW HARLEY- DAVIDSON AND HAVE A FULL FACTORY WARRANTY.

April 22, 2004

Thank you for your inquiry at Discountbiker.

I have listed the price that you requested and it reflects your cost, shipping and handling are extra, with NO SALES TAX to pay.

32132-04 $178.42

Please place your order at our secure website:

www.discountbiker.com

Thank you,

Bruce @ Discountbiker

P.S. Please spread the word about our great prices!!!

See page two for additional information!!

DISCOUNTBIKER.COM

WE ARE DEALERS FOR THE FOLLOWING PRODUCTS

Kuryakyn Products

www.kuryakyn.com - Link to catalog and part numbers

Paul Yaffe Originals
Premium Harley Accessories

www.paulyaffeoriginals.com - Link to catalog and part numbers

Baker Drivetrain

Six Speed Transmissions

www.bakerdrivetrain.com – Link to catalog and part numbers

Rivera Engineering – Primo Belt Drives

Quality H-D Performance Components

www.riveraengineering.com - Link to catalog and part numbers

Dynojet Engineering

Dynojet Performance Carburetor Kits

Power Commander Fuel Injection Modules

www.dynojet.com – Link to catalog and part numbers

MORE TO COME IN THE NEAR FUTURE AT THE SAME GREAT PRICES!!!

·
dickhammer
96 Posts
i would like to hear from anyone with the h-d race fueler i would like to install one myself but dealer keeps trying to sell me race tuner i would like to use fueler to take out any lean spots and see if i can get rid of stumble at 3500 rpm range when i crack it wide open great to have this board i have learned so much from all of you

·
dickhammer
96 Posts
thanks any help is aperciated

·
Registered
138 Posts
x1050 said:
I just ordered one!! Let you know how it works out.
I'm supposed to get it june second.
Eric
Race fueler arrived at the dealer today.
Pick it up on tuesday $179.00 and no splicing!
Eric

·
dickhammer
96 Posts
hey quick question when you plug it in where is the base line does it change any A/F ratios or do you have to make adj. first

·
Retired!
583 Posts
I have one on my bike. Super easy to install. If you have any skills, don't waste your money on the dealer. It piggy-backs right to the fuel injectors. Other than that, find a good ground and a good mounting place. Done. Seat of the pants feel tells me that things have smoothed out nicely. Especially down low. I set the transition point from low to mid-range at about 4,000 rpm. That way it's still in low where I do most of my around the town cruising. The mid range bog has gone away to. And for some crazy reason, my mileage has improved. I guess because the A/F ratio is closer to ideal or something.

·
Registered
138 Posts
badluck1 said:
I have one on my bike. Super easy to install. If you have any skills, don't waste your money on the dealer. It piggy-backs right to the fuel injectors. Other than that, find a good ground and a good mounting place. Done. Seat of the pants feel tells me that things have smoothed out nicely. Especially down low. I set the transition point from low to mid-range at about 4,000 rpm. That way it's still in low where I do most of my around the town cruising. The mid range bog has gone away to. And for some crazy reason, my mileage has improved. I guess because the A/F ratio is closer to ideal or something.
Question:
Just installed race fueler, where do you have your fuel settings at???
I have mine dialed up about 1/3 of the way with the k&n filter.Doesn't seem quite right yet.My seat of the pants dyno must be off!!!!
Thanks
Eric

·
Retired!
583 Posts
Seat of the pants dyno? I like that. Anyway, I have my settings pretty close to yours. I have low set at 15%, med at 20%, and high at 20%. Transitions at 4,000 and 6,500 rpm. Accelerator pump at 0. Fuel injection doesn't normally need that but if you had a little stumble when you whack the throttle, it would help. I don't have the stage 1 flash, run SE double barrels with the baffle plug taken out and the K&N filter. The bike pulls strong all the way, no stumbles or anything. Running good.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts