Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
In the Shark Tank!!!
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Flipping through the channels and saw an article about helmets that started off with a reporter at the HD dealer next to a Blue R. :D

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Jethro_3 said:
Flipping through the channels and saw an article about helmets that started off with a reporter at the HD dealer next to a Blue R. :D
Thats a reporter with good taste! :D

·
Registered
494 Posts
myneed4speed said:
and it is probably brand new... we still have two. I wonder why they won't sell?
The R doesn't fit the Harley "motif", most prospective buyers don't know what they're looking at and the sales people don't have any knowledge of the bike's capabilities - so, few prospects even get on one for a demo. But, mostly, the bike isn't a cruiser contender (but what a sweet ride in the twisties) . . . :D

·
Registered
546 Posts
Another Helmet thread is on the way,,,,, Thanks CNN, Ha! I got lucky, the salesman I spoke to is a Qtr mile racer, so he knew the beastie.
The Revolution may be an awkward fit to the MoCo stable for now, but the future looms, and with it, exhaust, and engine noise laws, emissions laws, and "can't cool with air anymore" laws. they may not be here yet, but you can be sure they will come. the European Union is a great supporter of restrictive laws, (needed because of all the damage they have already done,) so to sell in these places, the Moco must appease them,and raise the prices....

·
Premium Member
4,144 Posts
Geezer 55 said:
Another Helmet thread is on the way,,,,, Thanks CNN, Ha! I got lucky, the salesman I spoke to is a Qtr mile racer, so he knew the beastie.
The Revolution may be an awkward fit to the MoCo stable for now, but the future looms, and with it, exhaust, and engine noise laws, emissions laws, and "can't cool with air anymore" laws. they may not be here yet, but you can be sure they will come. the European Union is a great supporter of restrictive laws, (needed because of all the damage they have already done,) so to sell in these places, the Moco must appease them,and raise the prices....
I couldn't beleive my eyes.... Caught it right at the end. Thought they were reporting on how much fun a Harley can be.....

·
GA. BOY
2,462 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts