Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,343 Posts
I'm leavin that day for Denver and Montana! Headed the opposite way. drat.

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
I'm not sure how much time I will get to be down there but I will be down for the ROT meet.

Max

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'll be there! I hope to see you guys!

Did any of you go to the State Hog Rally last weekend? I saw two V-Rods getting polished that both had Rinehart pipes - SWEET! I am looking for a set of those pipes!

·
P.E.
71 Posts
I'll be there. Leaving Dallas on Friday around 9:00 am with a couple of guys. If anyone is interested in joining us, let me know and i'll let you know where and when we are meeting up. I think we are going to take a scenic route down to Austin. Taking 281 down.

-Alan

:cheers:

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am moving into a new location in San Marcos and will be shooting for a grand opening on the saturday of the ROT ralley. The building was really in bad shape and we have been working 18 hour days to get it into an acceptable condition. If you travel south on IH35 for roughly 30 miles from Austin and take the Wonder World exit, I am on the right. Look for Wicked Custom Cycles and come and say hi and get free barbeque and "refreshments".

·
Will Work for Chrome
59 Posts
I'll be there - guess that living in Austin I can't not be!!

On friday night there is a big parade to downtown Austin which is where it's all at, so if any of you guys are up for a drink somewhere, post it here.

Cheers,

Kev

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
I won't be down until Saturday morning sometime being a working stiff.

Max

·
Will Work for Chrome
59 Posts
Hey Max,

Unless you are into the debauchery etc. that goes on at the expo center on saturday night, I'm sure that we can manage a meet elsewhere around Austin sometime saturday :cheers:

Kev

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
We need to get a place to meet set now before some of the members start to head down that way, like lucky David. One of you guys from down in that area or even David that has been down there, we need a place that has a central location that we can meet around noon to 1 pm on Saturday. If I can I will bring a D100 Nikon with me to get some pics.

Max

·
4,638 Posts
MAX,
I did a re-con to the site yesterday....There are campers and vender's already there....There is a HOOTERS ON I- 35 SOUTH EXIT 250 ..Right on the interstate...Those who wish can meet there its only a 20 min ride from HOOTERS to the site.....

·
Registered
10,065 Posts
Hey guys, I am going to be there Sat morn about 9:30 to register for the bike show. Judgeing is from 11:30 to 1:00 then awards. So come by and see me there. Or I will try to find you guys after that.

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
David
I would prefer something around 2ish or so if possible.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts