Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK. After all this time the R model fenders are ready. I will be making a few of them and they will be ready by the end of the week. If anyone is interested in these you need to PM so I can prepare. Here is the break down of the prices.

the fender with a single strip LED= 370
For those who wanted a addition LED strip for more lighting add 70
Licence plate bracket to move plate to swingarm= 90 ( its a LED lit plate)

Comes with all the wiring and connections so its just a matter of plugging them into the harness.

I will be finishing the airbox cover with the side scoops by weeks end and will post pics of that. I made them to get air under the cover over the engine for cooling. Helps when you have a turbo.

The A/B/D model fenders will be ready in about two weeks. The price will be the same as the R model fender. Again, if you are wanting one of these please PM me so I don't get overwhemed.

All the pieces come finished in gelcoat and just need to be painted.

added photos of the airbox cover. Painted the airbox cover. there are a few more in my gallery

Attachments

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Looks good. Do you need any test dummies? Will test for free and provide feedback! :D

I'll even provide the paint job and installation.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry, at this point, all the testing is finally done.

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
Will this work if I just want eliminate the taillight and keep the number plate and blinkers in place. I think it is possible to run the brake lights in the blinkers. I don't mind if there a little cutting to fit. Thank you for all of your work.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Those look pretty good.
Just out of curiosity what is the price of the airbox cover.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I figuring 350 as is and 450 with functional holes and mesh screen. Figured I would leave the scoops closed and this way people can do there own thing. I am cutting mine the assist in cooling.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bret said:
Will this work if I just want eliminate the taillight and keep the number plate and blinkers in place. I think it is possible to run the brake lights in the blinkers. I don't mind if there a little cutting to fit. Thank you for all of your work.[/QUOTE

If you trimmed out the lower lip where the led would go your idea would work.

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
Thanks for the info. I see you have one out on EBay. Good luck,hope you sell lots.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bret said:
Thanks for the info. I see you have one out on EBay. Good luck,hope you sell lots.
If you decide to get one, contact me here. I am planning on giving a bit of a discount to forum members. Still working other issues first, but that is the plan.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
probably 20-25 bucks

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Painted the airbox and mini fairings. More pics in the gallery.

·
Where's Max?
2,444 Posts
Don't think I saw the answer to the question:
Does the LED strip that comes with the fender have the integrated turn signals on it? I.E. is the center red, and the edges yellow?

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Xoygeha said:
Don't think I saw the answer to the question:
Does the LED strip that comes with the fender have the integrated turn signals on it? I.E. is the center red, and the edges yellow?
they are intergrated, yellow on the ends

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I am going to be moving this thread into the commercial classified section within the week. Now that I have a mini fairing for the other models and the A/B/D rear fender will be finished in a day or two I want to place everything in one spot.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts