Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Will Work For Mod $$
2,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought the trial size pack of QuiteEar Ear Plugs. About $15 shipped.

The are the ones where you can still here what's going on around you but block out the load noises.

I found that the small size works best for my ears.

Used them yesterday for the first time on a 100 mile ride. You can hear your surroundings and conversations with no problems.

They block out approx. 50% of the CFR (w/ cone) sound and the annoying wind noise. You can still here the wind going past your ears but it's not annoying or painful.

I felt pretty good after the ride, did not have hearing difficulties and my ears didn't hurt like they did previously using other types of ear plugs or no ear plugs at all.

I'm going to hold on to the small & average size plugs but if anyone wants the large size plugs, PM me.

·
Premium Member
13,343 Posts
link to the site?

·
Will Work For Mod $$
2,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Will Work For Mod $$
2,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Beeek said:
The QuietEar and SilentEar look like the same thing don't they?

The SilentEar blocks all noise out.....I don't think that's a good thing for motorcycle riders but that's just my opnion.....

·
That U in my mirror?
1,511 Posts
I use the Quiet Ear plugs under my FF and the Silent Ear when I wear my brain bucket around town. The Silent Ear plugs are fine and don't block all sound, at least from my perspective. I can still hear my Riney 2-1 and any emergency vehicle sirens.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts