Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking for some storage for my 05b and came across these Chase Harper bags. I bought the 3550 saddle bags and the 4250 tail trunk bag. I had already installed a sissy bar that has a small rack on it. I'm thinking I'm going to have to rig up a bit bigger rack for the trunk bag as it kinda droops over the tail light a bit.

The bags look solid from a construction point of view, made in USA, and has a solid support system in place from what I can tell from various sites that I researched these on. Best of all they're affordable!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Crickets?.... you guys think these are bad bags or something?
Well so far, so good. Took them on a 240 mile cruise this past weekend and they worked well fully loaded and I got some compliments on them too.
Very glad I purchased these!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Im thinking of going the same route and putting these on a Muscle VRSCF... I have the same quesitons... how are they mounted.. Expecially the tail bag.. did you get the bungee or the velcro straps... Need to be sure I know how they will fit and mount up.. I'm fine with soft bags... I have used them much in the past on sport bikes.. thanks..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts