Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
2" of dangling death
Joined
·
10,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how has your motor held up?, how many miles?, problems?, things youd do different?, HP & TQ?
 

·
Vendor
Joined
·
5,940 Posts
:bolt :popcorn
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,774 Posts
I think our 1550 is getting ready to roll over the 100 mile mark.......1/4 mile at a time.....

SCHWEET!!!!
 

·
REVOLUTION !!!
Joined
·
21,412 Posts
mikelewis said:
I think our 1550 is getting ready to roll over the 100 mile mark.......1/4 mile at a time.....
Thats because you been babying that thing Mikey. How about stepping on it so we can see what it will handle .. :angeldev: :hidesbeh:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,774 Posts
WHAT? and risk hurting myself???? are you INSANE?????!!!!

hehehe
 

·
Formerly BobK
Joined
·
647 Posts
To answer the question, I have around 5,000 miles on my 1550 Eagle built Falicon half inch full circle crank with 0 problems. I wouldn't change a thing. Seeing that it was a 1250 CVO to start I didn't go the full port bigger valves but I also saved a couple of thousand not going that route. It consistently makes 160hp. I am completely satisfied. Thanks to the Eagle boys for a killer bike.
 

·
2" of dangling death
Joined
·
10,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Qwk Rod said:
To answer the question, I have around 5,000 miles on my 1550 Eagle built Falicon half inch full circle crank with 0 problems. I wouldn't change a thing. Seeing that it was a 1250 CVO to start I didn't go the full port bigger valves but I also saved a couple of thousand not going that route. It consistently makes 160hp. I am completely satisfied. Thanks to the Eagle boys for a killer bike.
thanks Bob thats the info i was looking for, anyone else?
 

·
Vendor
Joined
·
5,940 Posts
RAY where r u RAY! HAHA j/k!
 

·
Open up and say AHH!
Joined
·
343 Posts
1550

8K on the bike. 4K since Big bore. Falicon 1/2 inch crank, oversized valves and stacks, ported heads and High perf. webcam cams....with .49/.46 lift. SERM and DandD Pipe.
160s hp and 115 tq with 100 foot lbs starting at 3800 RPMs
I love my bike. Everything I expected and zero problems thus far.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
446 Posts
chopin said:
8K on the bike. 4K since Big bore. Falicon 1/2 inch crank, oversized valves and stacks, ported heads and High perf. webcam cams....with .49/.46 lift. SERM and DandD Pipe.
160s hp and 115 tq with 100 foot lbs starting at 3800 RPMs
I love my bike. Everything I expected and zero problems thus far.
Just curious ...... is your crank the weld-up or billet? Thx. cw
 

·
Open up and say AHH!
Joined
·
343 Posts
cfw said:
Just curious ...... is your crank the weld-up or billet? Thx. cw

The billet full circle.
 

·
2" of dangling death
Joined
·
10,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
what the difference with the billet full circle and a weld up crank
 

·
'04 1300
Joined
·
3,071 Posts
tyson876 said:
what the difference with the billet full circle and a weld up crank
About $1400 :D
 

·
Color me Gone
Joined
·
27,333 Posts
tyson876 said:
what the difference with the billet full circle and a weld up crank
About two grand :rofl:
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top