Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Vrod-less...........
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Joe,

I want to get one of your rear taillight jammies and was wondering what was involved with removing the rear tailight? Does it just pop out or do I have to take shitt apart to get it out. I am lazy and want a 123 swap with no problems.

P.S. Maybe you could post a how-to for removing the rear tailight to replace it with yours?

Or you could fly here to NY and hook me up....:stilpoke

·
The Heavycycles Guy
6,785 Posts
a fairly well trained monkey with a screwdriver could change out the taillight... I'll post a how-to.

Maybe I can meet you in CT in the late spring for a Certified Heathen Installation ;)

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
TBAG809 as Joe said the light is very easy to change. He does a great job with the wiring so it is a direct plug in for the rear light.

·
The Heavycycles Guy
6,785 Posts
btw, I just re-read my post... sorry, I didn't mean to come off sounding sarcastic... it just comes naturally to me sometimes (I get it from my Mom) :D I was trying to be funny, not sarcastic.

yes, the taillight is easy to change and the HC taillight is easy to install.

I posted a "How-To"

:D :D :D :D

·
Vrod-less...........
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You da man Joe,

Your sarcasm was taken in jest. I know east coast sarcasm when I see it. Let me know when you are in CT. I am less than 30 minutes from the CT border. If your not too far north I will meet up with you for an inspection. Hell I may even buy more lights from you and have you install them.:cheers:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts