Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
The Heavycycles Guy
6,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like, if you busted/scratched your original one and had to buy a new one. Just the visor/fairing part, no brackets, bulbs, etc.

I'm curious about what the new visor/fairing came packaged as, what it came with, and where there install instructions with it?

Also, were you told it only comes in primer?

·
Registered
119 Posts
I bought one a few months ago and it came with just the visor only but it was painted. I just looked on the HD Website and they no longer list the visor in the Color Shop section.

I purchased mine from Zanotti Motor. It was $248 shipped.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Also if you go the HD website and look in the Dyna section, go to the Color Shop, then to Color matched accessories.....you will see the visors for dyna and softail. They are the ones the V Rod uses. If you look at the primed visor PN 68971-98B it is the exact same part number listed in the VRSC parts manual. Plus it is a few $$$$ cheaper.

Check it out and another hint, order from Zanotti's. I bought the black cherry pearl because I bought and extra set of tins. The visor matched and fit perfect.

·
The Heavycycles Guy
6,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yep, that's where I was going with this thread... I was curious if the new visor came with the mounting block and instructions for the FXDWG/FXSTC kit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts