Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Smokebomb King
5,211 Posts
That kit is on the high side, you could make that yourself for about $70 if you just do some digging. Also, those pods will be hard to hide everywhere.

I also sell complete kits which are more involved in that for 150, my thread is here with pics etc

http://www.1130cc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127708

PM me if you have any questions, even if its about other products.

Lou

·
INFANTRYMAN
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That kit is on the high side, you could make that yourself for about $70 if you just do some digging. Also, those pods will be hard to hide everywhere.

I also sell complete kits which are more involved in that for 150, my thread is here with pics etc

http://www.1130cc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127708

PM me if you have any questions, even if its about other products.

Lou
Thread and pics viewed, I was looking more for the unit style rather than the strip style.

I am looking for them in white, and keyless/switch on/off.

The ones I linked are in a housed unit, LEDs are naturally shock proof, but water proof I am also looking for.

This is not to ride around town looking cool. But rather to be able to switch on/off on back country roads so cars can see me better.

I am looking for small units in size/length, and water proof is better.

The number one aspect for me, or selling point is a plug and play aspect. I built computers before I joined the Army, and I am more than capable of wiring them. I would rather just have the plug and play aspect.

Also another good selling point for me would be a option to adjust the brightness per the switch if possible.

·
Smokebomb King
5,211 Posts
The ones I sell are waterproof, but if you are looking for the pods you can buy those for $5 a piece at www.superbrightleds.com , there is also a remote control unit that lets you adjust the brightness at www.oznium.com. i've used both before without problems. let me know if there's anything else i can help you with. you just have to do a little digging and you could usually find what other people sell for a lot cheaper. also, the superbrightleds.com pods are prewired as well. probably the exact same ones as the ones you linked to on ebay.

·
MODOHOLIC ANONYMOUS
7,448 Posts
i gotta chime in and say that louballs kit is sweet.. def worth it..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts