Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

Quandry

963 views 18 replies 16 participants last post by  KemahNightrod 
I wouldnt trust your dealer...My dealer here is doing the exact same thing,cause he wants to MOVE this last 07....but a friend told me the same salesman told him the 08s will all be on the floor much earlier this season(week of meeting)....they just want you to buy the 07 Is my guess....

here is what Im doing....wait till july 9th...see the actual 08s online and see what the dealers are getting....you might want to wait at that point,or maybe even get one quickly...but if not,you will probably work an EVEN BETTER price at that time on the 07.....

another dealer here told me,once the 08s hit the airwaves,the 07s around will be reduced by as much as 1500 instantly....now Im not sure I agree but it could be true....Ive been waiting 2 mts now for the new bikes,not for the motor or abs or any reason other then I believe its a win win situation,when your this close to a new model season,always wait!..you will save money either way!...

JMO
Dan

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.