Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
ALL THAT AND HE LEAVES THE FRIGGEN STOCK SHOCKS ON THE BACK! :chair: :spank: :whack: :bash: :slap: :stilpoke: :tmbsdow:

·
Registered
419 Posts
I thought the exhaust turns blue when they heat up??? That certainly is a one of a kind and sure to remain that way

·
Premium Member
1,777 Posts
Kaz, maybe his shocks wore out and hadnt had a chance to get his new ones done the same as the bike......

I must say it is unique, I do like the idea of the engine paint flowing with the rest of the bike though. I am sure he sunk some $ into getting it all done like that.

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Brent,
I was to Buy a Metal finishing shop Years ago!The Amount of Time AND MONEY INVESTED to do that is UnReal!Maybe thay are On Back Order :rolleyes: then why would he take it to be filmed if it was not yet finished? :hmm: I would like to ask the man what happened to the shocks? :slap:

·
1,738 Posts
My God, Customizers do some tasteless things to V-Rods at times. IMO anyway this bike is way over the top.

·
spit happens
5,534 Posts
:eek: WTF.sorry but it looks likw a piece of candy.A little to much for my tastes.

·
Registered
145 Posts
One Word......

PhotoShop

:bs:

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Good job of photoshop if that is what it is.

I looked pretty close at both pics. The only real difference I see between the two is the line of shading on the rear fender where it goes into the deeper red.

·
Making the UK Fatter
2,606 Posts
MR_KING said:
Good job of photoshop if that is what it is.

I looked pretty close at both pics. The only real difference I see between the two is the line of shading on the rear fender where it goes into the deeper red.
This thing does exist for real, it was at UK's biggest bike show last year. And yes you do need shades.

Its a clever piece of work, just a strange taste

1 - 20 of 37 Posts