Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, it was bound to happen someday. I was on my way to Red Lodge Montana for a little rally last Friday and I wrecked the Rod. The front end is trashed but all I got was a case of road rash from my wrist to my shoulder on right hand arm. I know I am very lucky considering the damage to the bike. Anyways at least now I have a good excuse to do some cool custom touches to the bike. I am in need of some parts though. Here is a list of the parts I will be looking for. If any has some of these parts laying around I would be willing to help you get rid of them. Just shoot me a pm and let me know what you are looking to get out of the part and I will get back to you. Thanks again and stay safe out there. Oh yeah all parts are needed for a 05 a.

Malac

right side down tube front fork
clam shell
chrome tin set
front wheel
handle bars
16 ga se pipe sheilds
front fender bracket

Thanks again all and have a great ride.

·
Ducking for cover!
8,455 Posts
Did you take a corner too hot or did someone run you off the road? At any case, 'glad to hear you fared as well as you did. 'Sorry about the bike, though.

·
Lifetime Member
5,212 Posts
Glad you are ok.

Can't help you with much of whats on your list. I do have some chrome smooth or louvered side covers in my thread in the Trading Post section.

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
Sorry to hear about yer wipeout, but this seems to be a case of "every cloud has a silver lining".

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
Glad to read u r OK have a few items you are requesting. PM sent.

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
Glad to hear you are ok.
I have a set of reduced reach handle bars for an 04 A if you need them give my a PM.
Jim

·
THAWING In Montana
344 Posts
Glad to hear you're ok, I missed the rally, my bike was in for service.

·
Registered
323 Posts
glad your ok!! where did it happen? I only 3 v's not including mine. One was from Idaho. I think the plate was BADHOG? or somehting like that. did you know them?

Tony

·
Registered
488 Posts
Glad you're okay... sorry I cant offer any parts... good luck getting it back together!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts