Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
22year old girl pulled right out in front of me. had to put it down so I would not hit her, broken wrist and bad road rash. have not secne the bike yet.will post pictures and give a better description when the morphin weres off:(

·
Premium Member
4,153 Posts
Imdubious said:
22year old girl pulled right out in front of me. had to put it down so I would not hit her, broken wrist and bad road rash. have not secne the bike yet.will post pictures and give a better description when the morphin weres off:(
Where did it happen, sorry bro!!

·
Out to Lunch
801 Posts
Glad to see that you're up and posting - could've been worse.

Best of luck recovering from the road rash - unfortunately I know what a long road that will be. We'll keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Really sorry to hear about this, heal up fast.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Imdubious said:

Sucks Bro! Hope you heal quick and get back on the iron horse as soon as you can!

·
Still here, sort of
17,374 Posts
I'm sorry for your troubles and am very glad that you are able to tell us the story.

·
Banned
3,752 Posts
Sorry to hear about that. I wish you a speedy recovery. Get a parts list together and post it up. You would be surprised what these members can produce. Its kinda like a unofficial down riders parts gather up. Glad your still with us.

·
Registered USDA
4,229 Posts
Sorry to hear but glad you are relativley okay. Heal up quick & good luck.

·
Comfortably numb!
1,968 Posts
Srry to hear of your wreck and injuries...but glad you are here to talk about it!

Heal quickly, and no worries on the condition of the bike. Bikes are replacement, people are not.

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
Oh no :( :( :(

I hope you heal up quick....and might possibly be able to make it out to Justin's on the 10th...maybe if you cage it, you will still be able to make it.

We were looking forward to seeing you!

·
The Orange Guy
5,526 Posts
:them: :them: :them:
smokenjoe01 said:
Sorry to hear about that. I wish you a speedy recovery. Get a parts list together and post it up. You would be surprised what these members can produce. Its kinda like a unofficial down riders parts gather up. Glad your still with us.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thanks guys im very lucky and appreciatr the support.(back to typing with one finger). will keep yall up to date

·
Registered
848 Posts
Sorry to hear that. Hope you heal up quickly.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
coinpurse said:
Where did it happen, sorry bro!!
north bound on evegaline througway right in front of walmart. on that nice new grooved concreate

1 - 20 of 88 Posts