Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Put the Rhineharts on today! They are loud but mellow, sound cool! Due to my 250 rear wheel swing arm I could not use their mounting tabs. I have them bolted to the plate that held the 16 Guage SE pipes. I don't know if this mounting plate came with the rear wheel kit or the SE pipes? I need to remove the pipes to elongate the mounting hole so I can lower them, they tilt up slightly as you can see. Nothing goes easy but anything worth doing is a pain in the a$$. I'm going to mount my Arlen Ness headlight tomorrow and will post how that went. Sea ya, fredfryguy :) :biker:

Attachments

·
Vrod-less...........
850 Posts
They look good. The Rhineharts have grown on me.....Whatchya gonna do with your SE 16 guage? :deal: Wanna sell the baffles.... :cool:

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Looks very good Fred, goes nicely with that Vette in your drive. :)

·
Registered
696 Posts
Pipes look very nice and the 250 rear tire :cool:
I see you have a Z06 as well, it's an 01 or 02?
Do you post on Z06vette.com?

·
Todd
482 Posts
Fred,
They look great, hope to hear and see them at Myrtle Beach. Be nice to see you again and go for a :ride: .

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks, probably sell complete, fred

;) :laugh:
TBAG809 said:
They look good. The Rhineharts have grown on me.....Whatchya gonna do with your SE 16 guage? :deal: Wanna sell the baffles.... :cool:

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
02 Z06 Company car.........

I use to post on the Z06 forum but now the vrod forum keeps me too busy! ;) My Z is a everyday company car, 25000 miles last year! I enjoy it every day I get in it! it's the only way to travel on 4 wheels. fred :laugh: :ride:
2ToneAnniversary said:
Pipes look very nice and the 250 rear tire :cool:
I see you have a Z06 as well, it's an 01 or 02?
Do you post on Z06vette.com?

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Are you coming to Mrytle Todd?

How you doin'! When Mrytle beach gets closer let's set up a meeting place like we did in Daytona! Maybe at the Suck Bang and Blow saloon! Fred :cool: :angeldev: :laugh: :moped:

tmvick said:
Fred,
They look great, hope to hear and see them at Myrtle Beach. Be nice to see you again and go for a :ride: .

·
4,638 Posts
TBAG809 said:
CHUCK......
V-mod baby... V-mod...... Just go ahead a do it.... You will love the sound..... instant wood..... :laugh: :laugh:

·
Vrod-less...........
850 Posts
Ricky G. said:
CHUCK......
V-mod baby... V-mod...... Just go ahead a do it.... You will love the sound..... instant wood..... :laugh: :laugh:

:thumb:

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I don't know!

The plate holder was on the bike when I bought it. I'll check at the Harley shop and let ya know. Fred fryguy :hmm: :ride:
Vincent said:
fredfryguy Nice looking ride. :thumb:
Where did you get youre rear light cluster?

·
Flamed Rod
161 Posts
Fred, have you noticed any power difference or gas mileage difference since you put on the Rhineharts?

·
20 Eyes in my Head
5,557 Posts
Very nice looking ride! Love the look of the Rhineharts and even more with the big fatty on the rear!

Gary

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Not yet

Hi Darrin, I just installed the PC111 usb tonight and now going topless. I need to put miles on it and I'll let you know! F :D :cheers: red
crvte84 said:
Fred, have you noticed any power difference or gas mileage difference since you put on the Rhineharts?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts