Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't find any pics of the Vivid Black with Pewter racing stripes. Anyone know where I can find pics of this paint scheme? I'm trying to decide between the Denim Black/Vivid Black Stripes and the Vivid/Pewter.

Thanks in advance,

Brady

·
Burn Baby Burn!!
700 Posts
The one thing I didn' t like with the new colors is that they have the pewter pearl stripe with the orange Harley lettering on the side of the air box. At least they could have matched the lettering with the stripes. Even the orange stripes look different than the lettering to me. I would have to go with the denim due to this.

·
Comfortably numb!
1,968 Posts
I am partial to the vivid, it is a totally unbiased opinion of course :cupcake

Seriously, I like how it flows with the other gloss black parts like the frame and the motor parts.

I would go with the orange stripes and vivid black, check out Smoothrod's bike as it looks incredible with that scheme.

Also, no worries on any paint scheme, it can all get redone someday anyway. You may even end up wanting a cool skin replacement and a modified fender.

My guess is that every scheme they are selling will be an eye catcher and get you plenty of conversations on the awesome ride you have!!!!

·
Registered Abuser
2,894 Posts
I'd get black if I were you. :hidesbeh:

I would get the vivid with the orange stripes as my first option and denim with the vivid stripes as my second choice. I can't decide on the pewter pearl thing till I see one.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts