Banned
12,582 Posts
Kevin,
Jamie's also #1 in V-TWIN EXTREME Class!Thats a twofer! :plause:

·
Jamie
60 Posts
Thanks for all of the support.

Yea last weekend was a good one for V-Rods. Having two H-D V-Rods in the finals of the Yamaha Hot Rod cruiser class was a good thing. Last years champ on the Yamaha, Mark Underwood, in the semi finals actually had a quicker ET by 0.01 sec, but I got him on the light from the start (0.082 vs. .104 sec R/T). That's how close it was. We could have been shaking hands at the end of the 1/4 mile, as we were both looking at eachother out of the corner of our eyes at the finish line. I was ahead by about 1 ft.

We had a good meeting with Yamaha and the AMA on Saturday and for the class they are also going to reduce the weight by 25 lbs each race for 2 events so we do not have to add so much ballast, and it will also quicken the class! Our class limits will go to 750 lbs bike and rider for V-Rods and 700 lbs for the Yamahas.

Thanks again for the support, and feel free to stop by at the races, say hi, have lunch, dinner, whatever with us if anyone is in the area of the events.

The next race is in St. Louis (Madison, Ill) at Gateway International Raceway, June 5-6.

See Ya,

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
JamieMac said:
Thanks for all of the support.

Yea last weekend was a good one for V-Rods. Having two H-D V-Rods in the finals of the Yamaha Hot Rod cruiser class was a good thing. Last years champ on the Yamaha, Mark Underwood, in the semi finals actually had a quicker ET by 0.01 sec, but I got him on the light from the start (0.082 vs. .104 sec R/T). That's how close it was. We could have been shaking hands at the end of the 1/4 mile, as we were both looking at eachother out of the corner of our eyes at the finish line. I was ahead by about 1 ft.

We had a good meeting with Yamaha and the AMA on Saturday and for the class they are also going to reduce the weight by 25 lbs each race for 2 events so we do not have to add so much ballast, and it will also quicken the class! Our class limits will go to 750 lbs bike and rider for V-Rods and 700 lbs for the Yamahas.

Thanks again for the support, and feel free to stop by at the races, say hi, have lunch, dinner, whatever with us if anyone is in the area of the events.

The next race is in St. Louis (Madison, Ill) at Gateway International Raceway, June 5-6.

See Ya,
PIC'S BIG MAC! :chair: How about that Video? :kaz: Your Fan's need This! :notworth: ;)

·
The Tin Man
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I also posted my first attempt at a win announcement on www.VRODracing.com - my son returns from college soon and has volenteered to do some articles - he is a rookiee racer this year and majoring in broadcasting - so thing should get better soon. I am also continuing to work photos to post - slowly but surely. Jamie has pics on the way that I will put up also.
KSP

1 - 7 of 7 Posts