Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to go on the record to thank Lonnie aka smoothrod.

He's got his motor in pieces, ready to do the Destroyer Crank with the 1250 bb to build Smoothrod to a nice even 1300cc of low ridin' power cruiser.

He's sending me his crank so I can weld it up and grind it for my own bb build. To top it all off, he won't take a dime for the crank, or for shipping.

But to be fair, he is making me publically say:

LONNIE'S LETTING ME USE HIS CRANK!

Thanks Lonnie, I owe you one.

RJ

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts
there are some amazing people on this forum :thumb:

·
VRF0RUMS ORIGINAL
5,763 Posts
Good for you RJ! Lonnie must be one hell of a guy! Letting you use his crank and all.:D

·
Registered
5,869 Posts
:rofl: So your saying you prefer Lonnie's crank to your own? Crank envy??

·
Ryan
4,192 Posts
Yeah yeah... Lonnie starts out givin you some free crank... just so you can get a taste. He tells you, everybody is doin it man... just be cool. Soon you'll be jonesing for Lonnie's wares and that's when he'll get you. Beware RJ!

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
NICE u guys (RJ and Lonnie) both deserve a huge HATS OFF to you! Both these men have personally helped me out on my bike nurmerous times. Good luck RJ and Lonnie dont forget me your other Ohio buddy! HAHA J/K

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
I met Lonnie this weekend at The Rock, and he is good people and knows his stuff.....

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
I hate to say this but Lonnie works for microsoft, every time I ask him something he ask me like three times "are you sure you want to make this change". :rofl:

·
2" of dangling death
10,933 Posts
lonnie loves for other to play with his crank

·
Rallycaust Survivor
11,141 Posts
That Lonnie's a goodun.....

·
The Heavycycles Guy
6,785 Posts
so, after welding and grinding... you will be polishing Lonnie's crank, right? :D

·
Billy
3,464 Posts
DrHeathenScum said:
so, after welding and grinding... you will be polishing Lonnie's crank, right? :D
:rofl2:

·
Part-time mod
10,859 Posts
rjrivero said:
But to be fair, he is making me publically say:

LONNIE'S LETTING ME USE HIS CRANK!
Well, sure...why not? His wife's outta town now anyway right? Someone should use it...

:hidesbeh:

·
Jay Johnston
1,732 Posts
Does Lonnie like it when RJ uses his crank?

·
VRSCD's Rule!
4,160 Posts
They don't get any better than Smoothrod. :thumb:

·
Registered
318 Posts
Yep:

Lonnie, RJ and Max, three of the best and the three rock solids that make this forum what it is, at least for me

Really appreciate thise three

C

1 - 20 of 34 Posts