Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Orange,Black,Chrome!
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got an email from the place that did my rims.

They ran a contest for folks to vote on the slickest looking bike with parts that they had chromed. Our very own Lonnie AKA Smoothrod was listed, so of course I voted for him and the email today announced the following:

Dear Loyal Customer,

We are proud to announce the winners of the American Revolution 2007 Best Chromed Bike Contest.

Many thanks to all of our contestants for submitting photos and for all of our customers for taking the time to vote. This was the first ever online motorcycle contest, allowing owners from all over the world to compete against each other. Also, this is one of the few contests where the customers get to pick the winner.

All of our contestants receive 15% all products and services for the rest of 2007.

You can click on the below link to see all of the contestants from this years contest.

Congratulations to our winners. Thank you so much for participating. We will contact you to arrange for prize details.

2007 Best Chrome Contestants
Click on the above link to see all of our contestants.

Lonnie Sublett, Chesapeake, Virginia
1st Place Winner: Lonnie Sublett - Chesapeake, Virigina. $1,000 of free products and/or services.

Products purchased from American Revolution: Night Chrome Buell wheels, installed onto Vrod.

Click here for larger pics

http://usachrome.smugmug.com/gallery/3377051#188556191

Congrats Lonnie! Way to make not only us B owners proud, but 1130CC as well!

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
Congrats Lonnie!

·
VRF0RUMS ORIGINAL
5,763 Posts
Alright Lonnie!:dance:

·
Ducking for cover!
8,455 Posts
:plause:

·
Orange,Black,Chrome!
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
smoothrod said:
Holy shit I cant beleive I won. Thats too funny Matt I didnt even know. Thanks

Hope I didn't ruin the surprise? Figured they would have notified the winners first. Looks like the Buell will be getting some chrome doodads as well! Its pretty sweet that you beat out all of those other bikes. I bet most of the people voting were air-head owners.:)

·
Darren
2,007 Posts
Nice job Lonnie.

·
Kaboom
4,336 Posts
Very cool!

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
LONNIE u lucky bastard! HAHA Congrats brother, by the way who submitted the pics for you?

·
Billy
3,464 Posts
Congratulations Lonnie! :notworth:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts