Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I promised I would post some pictures of my rod. The next time It won't be looking like this. The day after I brought it home I ripped off the tin and painted it HOK orion silver with organic green candy and air brushed true fire ghost flames on it. It wasn't exactly what I wanted so I re-did the tins over the winter to green flames on Black. Now I have ordered some bling for it, I am going to modify my fenders, taking it apart to paint the frame. Getting pretty pumped up to get it done...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,138 Posts
looking good so far, Skip

·
Registered
363 Posts
There is some ugly shadowing/reflection on the left side of that airbox cover pic.You're gonna want to paint that over. :hidesbeh:

·
Registered
291 Posts
Looks great, are you keeping the frame the same or chaning the color?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the compliments guys. Although I think Noregrets is being sarcastic about my shadow lol....

I am not keeping the frame the original color, As a matter of fact I just picked out a wicked dark blue HOK pearl. I am changing the color of the flames to Blue with some artwork on the rear of the new fender and either incorporate the old harley emblems or other artwork on the airbox cover. I really don't think the badges are going back on though.

Some accesories I am putting on, Billet headlight, Relocation of lic. plate and all turn signals/brake lights, Some accent led lighting for show when parked inboard of the frame and swingarm to shine all the bling.

There is still a ton of snow here and the riding season is months away so plenty of time. My orders should all be here any day now.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts