Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Projector headlight for sale (Price reduction!!!)

I have a brand new, never been used, still in the box chrome projector light for sale. For some reason my Photobucket account is on the blink, so if you want photos, I can e-mail them to you. Price is now $75, shipped. If you want to know what this light looks like on a V-Rod, check out the bike of member vrscdx105. Same exact light, only he powder coated his. I will work on getting some pictures up.

I really have to apologize for the no picture issue. My Photobucket account is totally FUBAR for some reason...:chair:

Phatass

·
Registered
62 Posts
Im interested, but really need to see pics, vrscdx105 currently has NO pics that show his headlight in his gallery or avatar.
Unless im missing something, or possibly he put up pics in one of his posts, idk but i sent you a PM with my email addy if you wouldnt mind sending me a couple pics. Thanks in advance
Jamison

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry 'bout that guys. Here is a link that shows vrscdx105 bike. Scroll through and you will see a super cool projector headlight he has installed. This is the exact same light I have for sale, except the one I have is chrome. All credit for the bitchin' bike in the following thread goes to vrscdx105.

http://www.1130cc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136971&highlight=low+loud+nasty

Phatass

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump with a price drop to $75 shipped, as long as you are in the Continental U.S.. Anywhere else, we can negotiate.

Phatass

·
Banned
405 Posts
what bulb size does the projector take?

·
Banned
405 Posts
Phat sorry I am just now getting back to you, by sealed you mean you cannot remove the bulb and correct?

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
All I know is what I have done and what I have read about it. I have dis-assembled the headlight. I can send the photos of the headlight when dis-assembled to an e-mail. My Photobucket account is completely messed up for reasons I do not understand thus no pictures here, sorry for that inconvenience. The description I gave regarding the "H1-75 W sealed beam" was taken from this add for them at Demoncycle, which is where I bought it.

http://www.demonscycle.com/Lights-and-Blinkers/Headlights/Chrome-Billet-Projection-p4719431.html

Phatass

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
abi,

you have a PM.

Projector headlight is sold pending funds.

Thanks for all the inquiries guys. :)

Phatass

1 - 14 of 14 Posts