Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered Abuser
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need your professional opinion. Should I get the 412 12" shocks or have a set of stock shocks shortened to 12". All things considered, how long does it take to get the progressive shocks? Money isn't really a factor since the difference isn't that big.

This setup is for a 2002 VRSCA with a 200 Metzler.

·
Banned
4,397 Posts
If your looking for an improved ride then get the 412's if your simply looking to lower your bike then just have your shocks lowered. You can get the 412's from www.wallyscycleworld.com and have them in less than a week.

·
Registered Abuser
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ergoguy34 said:
If your looking for an improved ride then get the 412's if your simply looking to lower your bike then just have your shocks lowered.

I guess I am looking for the best of both worlds. Since I am not going to shorten my stock shocks, I need to aquire a set and then have them shortened, the cost is not that much cheaper than a set of 412's at 12".

Can you get a set of progressive 412's within days or do you have is there a wait?

·
Registered Abuser
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ergoguy34 said:
If your looking for an improved ride then get the 412's if your simply looking to lower your bike then just have your shocks lowered. You can get the 412's from www.wallyscycleworld.com and have them in less than a week.
Thanks, I called progressive and left a message but they haven't returned my call from 2 days ago, I will call this company tomorrow and see if they want to do business.

·
'04 1300
3,070 Posts
Normally you'll get better response from one of the resellers than from Progressive. I know they're pricy, but consider the 440's. The improvement over stock is amazing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts