Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Sharks-Parts
5,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is the Group Buy thread for Progressive Suspension shocks and spring kits.....​

20% - 25% off retail...

440 Shock info - click on the link for pictures

Every product line has a "best of the best" and the PSI 440 Series shocks are just that. We wrap our proven progressive rate spring around a state of the art damper and top (and bottom!) it off with machined aluminum end caps.

A top mount threaded preload adjuster allows for fine tuning with a simple twist of the cap and the 440 Series is available in 2 finishes and multiple spring rates as well as the ideal stock or lowered length for your bike.

click HERE and you will go to the Progressive site to pick out what fits your bike.

I will place orders for the shocks in groups of 7 to pass on the savings to 1130cc members....
I will keep an updated list of orders in this thread. Any questions can be posted up in this thread.....
This group buy offer is for ANY shock that Progressive sells....

this is the information I will need from you to get an order placed, please send to me in a PM or e-mail ( [email protected] )
V-Shop - 207-782-9400

name-
address-
city-
state-
zip-
phone-
e-mail-
1130cc forum name-
year & model bike-
description of parts wanted-

·
Sharks-Parts
5,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
List -
1- AUSSIE1
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-

·
Sharks-Parts
5,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
this group buy is for any progressive suspension part...

·
Sharks-Parts
5,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
still taking orders.......

·
Sharks-Parts
5,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
a couple weeks left to get on the group buy list...

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
I cant track down the price of these and what shock id be looking at. I want to lower the bike 2003v but If these are even slightly close to air ride ill go with the air rides. so number one what shock length and series would I be looking at and price? thanks

·
Sharks-Parts
5,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I cant track down the price of these and what shock id be looking at. I want to lower the bike 2003v but If these are even slightly close to air ride ill go with the air rides. so number one what shock length and series would I be looking at and price? thanks
greetings - you will spend about $500.00 for the 440 series shock chrome.....you can get them 12 - 12.5 and 13 inches....

·
Sharks-Parts
5,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
shipping is not included......

·
Sharks-Parts
5,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
as soon as you want them... I am ordering right now....

·
Sharks-Parts
5,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
did you want chrome or black.... did you want the 440's?

·
Sharks-Parts
5,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
PM sent

·
Premium Member
2,029 Posts
also wondering what the price is and if its still an option

·
Sharks-Parts
5,659 Posts