Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Sharks-Parts
5,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is the Group Buy thread for Progressive Suspension shocks and spring kits.....​

ALL group buy prices will be sent to you in a PM....

440 Shock info - click on the link for pictures

Every product line has a "best of the best" and the PSI 440 Series shocks are just that. We wrap our proven progressive rate spring around a state of the art damper and top (and bottom!) it off with machined aluminum end caps.

A top mount threaded preload adjuster allows for fine tuning with a simple twist of the cap and the 440 Series is available in 2 finishes and multiple spring rates as well as the ideal stock or lowered length for your bike.

click HERE and you will go to the Progressive site to pick out what fits your bike.

I will place orders for the shocks in groups of 7 to pass on the savings to 1130cc members....
I will keep an updated list of orders in this thread. Any questions can be posted up in this thread.....
This group buy offer is for ANY shock that Progressive sells....

THIS IS THE FIRST ORDER

1-DoctaJ
2-jon1cz
3-rodger
4-Lane
5-Muscled_up
6-Brush
7-Seabulk Artic
8-DT057
9-kelrush
10-Van-Rod

I think I got everyone...

this is the information I will need from you to get an order placed, please send to me in a PM or e-mail ( [email protected] )
V-Shop 207-782-9400

name-
address-
city-
state-
zip-
phone-
e-mail-
1130cc forum name-
year & model bike-
description of parts wanted-

·
Sharks-Parts
5,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
this group buy includes ANY progressive shocks.......

·
Sharks-Parts
5,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
should be placing the first order next week... just waiting for some payments...

·
Sharks-Parts
5,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I believe the 440-4069B/C is the stock equivalent. What type of price are we looking at in the group buy? Thanks.
the letters at the end of the part number stand for black or chrome...

440 chrome group buy price is $520.00 and the black 440 group buy price is $470.00

·
Sharks-Parts
5,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Sharks-Parts
5,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
What is the difference between the standard and heavy duty? Are the both the same price? What is the stock length of a 09 dx?
the heavy duty is recommended if the rider is 225 plus and takes a passenger with him.....

they are both the same price.....

I believe the stock length is 12.5"

·
Sharks-Parts
5,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Sharks-Parts
5,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ayuh... just answered it...that is some great CS from Jokers... Bryan is one of the best in that department..

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hey there Sharkey,

I was after a set of front stock hight springs for a 09DX part no:11-1525 shipped to 2903 Australia. What cost am i looking at shipped in total.

Cheers Mate,

P.S. its good to see your still looking after people on here. Its only been over 6 months since we have last dealt with each other. Keep up the good work.

·
Sharks-Parts
5,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hey there Sharkey,

I was after a set of front stock hight springs for a 09DX part no:11-1525 shipped to 2903 Australia. What cost am i looking at shipped in total.

Cheers Mate,

P.S. its good to see your still looking after people on here. Its only been over 6 months since we have last dealt with each other. Keep up the good work.
Greetings my friend.... the springs will cost you $72.00 plus whatever the post office charges me for shipping. just fill out the order form and send it to me and I will take care of the rest... always glad to help out...

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.