Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a tough week for the members of 1130cc.com with our own Hog Dr and the passing of his son and today I was notified of the accident of PDXDX07 (Eric Stein). He was just 20 years old and loved to ride, he was an honest hard working young man that wasn't stunting, exceeding the speed or hot dogging. He was just going straight down a 35 mph road when a cager not paying any attention pulled right into his path.

RIP Eric you will always ride with me.

·
REVOLUTION !!!
21,412 Posts
It most certainly has been a tough week around here. R.I.P. young man :sad:

·
Living Free...
11,581 Posts
Prayers and Thoughts continued to Eric and his family.

·
Insane inda membrane
13,005 Posts
My deepest condolences to all his friends and family.

·
VRSCD's Rule!
4,160 Posts
RIP.

Damn, I just reading a post of his the other day. Our thoughts and condolences to his family.

·
Dark Knight
1,505 Posts
Dear God. You have known me and loved me from the first moment of my life. Now you are with me at the time of Eric's death. Thank you for always being with me. I know you will receive Eric into your presence and care for him eternally. Give us strength and comfort as we let go of Eric and he moves into your hands. Let us be assured that one day we will meet again. In faith and love we commit Eric to you who are eternal love.

May His Memory Be Eternal

RIP

·
Kicking cancer's ass
969 Posts
Thanks for making a sticky on this, Max.

I don't know if there's a way to merge it with the other thread but there are lots of condolences there as well.

http://www.1130cc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=66

I went to the scene today. It was relatively low speed but the type of impact was the worst case scenario for that type of crash. He didn't suffer.

I feel so bad for his family. I can't imagine losing my son.

·
Still here, sort of
17,374 Posts
My thoughts and prayers go out to Eric and his family.

1 - 20 of 101 Posts