Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I have a 2015 vrod muscle with a new power vision an target tune. The reason why I am spending so much money is piss poor fuel economy an my exhaust is cherry red. I was wondering if any one has this setup from target tune An can send me the tune so I don’t have to wait for dynojet to get back to me in over a week. I have a apkrovic exhaust an kn filter.
Thank you guys any help is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
72 Posts
What’s wrong with using the Akra default tune on Dynojet’s website? That’s what I started with. I have Akra and KN filter. Bike runs well but not perfect, but I don’t have TT.

·
Registered
5,238 Posts
What’s wrong with using the Akra default tune on Dynojet’s website? That’s what I started with. I have Akra and KN filter. Bike runs well but not perfect, but I don’t have TT.
To make use of TT the cal needs to be TT activated to make use of the WB sensors. Normal base cals set up for NB stock sensors cannot be tuned correctly otherwise using TT. Base cals are just that, a starting point for tuning as none will ever run great all over the rpm band with just a simple load and go approach.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts