Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I was just wondering if anyone could help me with something. I have a power vision on my 09 DX and I just put a Fitzgerald 26t pulley on. Does anyone know what I need to change the vehicle speed sensor setting in the PV to compensate for the tooth change and have somewhat of an accurate speedometer reading? Thanks for any help!

·
Registered
4,113 Posts
Hey guys I was just wondering if anyone could help me with something. I have a power vision on my 09 DX and I just put a Fitzgerald 26t pulley on. Does anyone know what I need to change the vehicle speed sensor setting in the PV to compensate for the tooth change and have somewhat of an accurate speedometer reading? Thanks for any help!
Place 1441 into the vss
Ron

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Did you change the other pulley? I think if you do both it’s going to read right speed

1 - 12 of 12 Posts