it is in .pvt when i installed my power vision it backed it up
Vance & Hines Competition Series 2-into-1 P/N # 1800-1495,
Big Bore Throttle Body Kit 58mm P/N # 27670-05,
VRSCX 6.37 g/s Injectors P/N # 27791-05,
Kit VR Performance KIT P/N #30076-09,
screamin eagle super tuner pro P/N # 41000008C
K&N Air Filter

131hp @ engine
Wow. Lots of edits to that original 176ZL001 cal. I suspect one the of the very few HD tuners that know what they are doing by the looks of it. Decent. Have to ask, why such big injectors as the 58s won't add much without head work?
Ron

·
Registered
7 Posts
Wow. Lots of edits to that original 176ZL001 cal. I suspect one the of the very few HD tuners that know what they are doing by the looks of it. Decent. Have to ask, why such big injectors as the 58s won't add much without head work?
Ron
it was already done when i bought the bike i only added the power vision and target tune but the guy i bought it from was the lead tech at the harley dealership i go to he done all of it his self

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
it was already done when i bought the bike i only added the power vision and target tune but the guy i bought it from was the lead tech at the harley dealership i go to he done all of it his self
This explains why some of the less common tables were hit. Not your normal dealer tune for sure as some of these can take a couple of days of trial and error to dial in and don't need to be on the dyno to do so.
Ron

·
Registered
7 Posts
This explains why some of the less common tables were hit. Not your normal dealer tune for sure as some of these can take a couple of days of trial and error to dial in and don't need to be on the dyno to do so.
Ron
that's good to know that they did not rush through it i'm trying to figure all this afr and pe tables out appreciate the info

1 - 6 of 6 Posts