Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Being the cheap bastrd that I am, I have been trolling Ebay looking for a Power Commander, so I can then Vmod my pipes and go topless....That being said, is there any difference between the PCiii's that are listed for 02-06 Vrods and one listed as 07 Vrod? I have the 07 DX and would hate to end up with something that doesn't fit due to some minor change that occured from 06-07.
Thanks

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
I dont own one yet but I know the newer ones have a USB interface instead of a serial cable or something like that.

·
Gigs07DX
469 Posts
Runk-Rod said:
Being the cheap bastrd that I am, I have been trolling Ebay looking for a Power Commander, so I can then Vmod my pipes and go topless....That being said, is there any difference between the PCiii's that are listed for 02-06 Vrods and one listed as 07 Vrod? I have the 07 DX and would hate to end up with something that doesn't fit due to some minor change that occured from 06-07.
Thanks
The power commander itself is the same. The change is the harness itself is not as long. I have the one from a 02-06 on 07DX, It was like that when I bought it. The new ones may tuck in to the existing spaces alittle easier, but otherwise if you can get one for a deal go for it.

·
Slave to my DX
75 Posts
Runk-Rod said:
Thanks
if your interested i have an PCIII EX for the 07dx for sale, let me know.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts